Friday, February 11, 2011

My weekly post

Lately I have been using "Diigo" alot I don't know about the rest of you but I do find this extremely helpful . And I know ill be using this after high school. Now we also looked at a new website that you make awesome presentations on called "Prezi" I am already fond on this website from being in a different class, but beside that fact it's still my favorite thing to make presentations on (much better than "Microsoft Powerpoint" in my opinion). This week I am well into my presentation about Copyrights and hope you get it done soon.

2 comments:

jmers593 said...

On Diigo:
Diigo is very interesting and I agree that it is very helpful. I will probably be using this for many other classes, along with this class. Diigo is something that I will recommend to many people.

Paige said...

I think it is very helpful also! I can manage all the information i find easier, and i'll definitely want to use it after high school too