I was looking at "Cnet.com" reviews and latest news when I found this gadget and thought I would share it with the class. http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-20031591-1.html?tag=mncol
Interesting. I followed another link in the article and that one indicated that they took a phone and removed all the parts that make it a phone and put in just data stuff. SO it sounded like this would be the data part of a smart phone. Vodafone is a telecommunications company. I wonder how much they will charge for data. Also, for now it looks like the speed is pretty slow, but will be great for those who don't have easy access to the Internet but do have access to TVs. Thanks for sharing.
2 comments:
Interesting. I followed another link in the article and that one indicated that they took a phone and removed all the parts that make it a phone and put in just data stuff. SO it sounded like this would be the data part of a smart phone. Vodafone is a telecommunications company. I wonder how much they will charge for data. Also, for now it looks like the speed is pretty slow, but will be great for those who don't have easy access to the Internet but do have access to TVs. Thanks for sharing.
I'm not sure if this would be a good thing or not using your TV for internet.. But maybe it will who knows??
Post a Comment