Friday, February 25, 2011

This weeks progress

I have completed my presi it's posted below, also this week I was introduced to a couple interesting new websites such as "Glogster" and "Wordle". Glogster I don't know to much about it yet so I can explain what it really is. On the other hand Wordle is something I did try out, Wordle is a website where you can take a speech or anything you want copy and paste it into the text box hit go and it will bring up the words in these crazy patterns and the words that are used the most in the speech is bigger than the rest. Which means you can easily find the meaning of a speech you may not understand pretty easy.

1 comment:

JordanJackman said...

You did a great job on your prezi :) you looked scared to present it though lol but thats ok