Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thursday's Blog

Today on my alerts I found some interesting articles that I was going to share with the class for my blog post.

Such as for those of you thinking about getting an Iphone 4 or already have one and are scared to drop it they have made a case to rid you of such fear:

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-20054686-1.html?tag=mncol

Now to people who keep personal,family and or embarrassing files,pictures,videos or just done want anyone looking at your stuff have a look at this hardrive:

http://news.cnet.com/8301-1009_3-20053910-83.html?tag=mncol;titleI

I also found this interesting Google now lets you map your own neighborhood on Google maps, now I may never use this feature, but it's still pretty neat. For more details go visit this link:

http://news.cnet.com/8301-19882_3-20055063-250.html?tag=mncol;title

2 comments:

jmers593 said...

I checked out Map Maker and it is very interesting. I added the local Swimming Pool, and my submission is pending. This could help make maps for various places more accurate.

JordanJackman said...

well dang i should have asked u what was going on lol cause i was confused and had no idea but its whatever