Friday, March 18, 2011

Weekly Post

The site i'm working on is JamStudio.com for the Web 2.0 tool, basically it's a webpage where you can make your own music kind of like garageband that's on the mac, but without buying or downloading files. Even though you can buy a "vip pass" for JamStudio.com so you can use all of the beats and notes to make your music. Some people have actually made record deals from using JamStudio.com. I messed with it a bit and made a couple test songs to see what I could make. Even without the "vip pass" you can make decent music.

Now on the other hand spring break is just minutes away and i'm ready for it even though I have no idea what I might do during the time. It's just nice to be out of school and relax for a while.

1 comment:

JordanJackman said...

That sounds pretty lagit!! :) Is it pretty easy?